Cancer Quality of Life Survey

Help and Support

If you need help filling in the survey (including in other languages), would like to request a large print copy, or have any questions or comments about the survey, please contact Quality Health by one of the following ways:

Call the freephone helpline on 0800 783 1775 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)

Write to:

You do not need to write anything else on the envelope and you do not need a stamp.

If you're not happy with an NHS service, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can tell you how to make a complaint. You can find your nearest PALS office on the NHS website or by asking your GP, hospital or NHS 111 service for details.

Where to find support

If you are experiencing any problems or concerns with your health or wellbeing you should contact a healthcare professional. This could be your GP, nurse or cancer support worker. They can support you to get the help that you need.

You can search for support services in your area at

You can also contact your local NHS Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). You can find more information about PALS here:

There are also many cancer charities that can help to support you. Here are just a few examples:

Macmillan Cancer Support -

Cancer Research UK -

Breast Cancer Now -

Prostate Cancer UK -

Bowel Cancer UK -

Cancer52 -